Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

One of Those Days

Joshua woke up with a sore throat and a froggy voice.  He spent the day lounging on the couch whining pathetically.  I couldn't tell if he felt bad or was scowling because he was cross. Even when he spoke it was still hard to tell since everything was growled and bemoaned in a loud and cranky voice.  I tried to not ask him any questions because he was so dramatic about how painful it was to speak at all. He does have a fever and he is legitimately sick, but he sure is no fun as a sickie!

I got to pull Callie from school today for a doctors appointment.  It was for a non-sick thing, but she complained of stomach pain while we were there.  Based on the tummy cramps and belches emanating from her, both the doc and I told her it was gas.  She went back to school after nibbling half a pepto tablet. She apparently was still having tummy cramps and went to the nurse.  The nurse sent her back to class.  5 minutes before school let out, she puked.   On the plus side, I didn't have to clean it up.

So that's 2 down and 2 more to hang out with me tomorrow rather than at school.

To make my day even more fun, I asked Rylee to get something for me.  She looked at me and shouted, "I'm not your Butler!!"

No comments: