Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Levi on the Levee

This morning I took Levi for a long walk on the Levee.  We love going for walks there.  It is quiet, and pretty, and Levi can run all over and sniff lots of exciting things.  And the Levee goes on and on and on for miles and miles.  We only did 4 miles or so today and it was so much fun for Levi.  There was a lovely breeze, so I wasn't too hot, but Levi was getting a bit warm by the end.  No worries, I had a solution for that!  I took him down to play in the river when we were done.  He had a VERY good time today.
Trotting along, having a good time.

See, it goes on forever!  Some of it is paved, some not. 

This is the one time I really like the extendo-leash.  20 feet for Levi to roam.

Sometimes Levi likes to roam down the sides.  Occasionally it is too steep, but occasionally there are some good things to sniff!

That's my buddy!

I said we had fun!

And he was so dang funny in the water, I had to take pictures! 

Galloping around. 

Leaping at the water. 

 Racing like a maniac.

Levi is endlessly entertaining!


No comments: