Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lost

The Christmas Season is upon us and I LOVE Christmas.  For me it has always represented family togetherness and that special feeling where all is right with the world.  And, of course, my mom always baked a lot and there was usually a ton of chocolatey goodness involved.  I love baking and I especially love Christmas baking.  Toffee, caramel, oh yes!

But I cannot seem to get myself in gear.  I feel like I can't quite seem to get things together.  I know I have made good stuff in the past and I was doing well with making gingerbread houses till someone stomped on my Christmas cheer a few years ago. But this year I can't seem to do anything right.  (Case and point, was last nights dinner rolls debacle.)

Sure, I have some marvelously grandiose plans, but I am exceedingly lacking in the execution department.  How is this happening?!  Who is sucking away my motivation and organizational skills?  I need them back!  If you happen to find some spare work ethic floating around, please send it my way.

thank you

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I think it's an apathy epidemic. Cause I've got a lot of Does-It-Matter and not a lot of Get-It-Done. I think I'm coughing all the caring out.