Yes, someone had a birthday last week. I've been thinking of him as "almost 11" for so long, now that he's finally 11, I keep thinking, "Isn't he older than that?"
I love this kid. He is so responsible and tries so hard to do the right thing. I love that he is sensitive to his sisters. Sure, he makes unkind remarks and will shout at them and (gasp!) has even been known to belt one of them. But he saves snacks for them and buys things for them and loves them. He makes sure they get to school and back home safely. He is a really awesome boy.
Joshua wanted a Chocolate Truffle Pie for his family party.
It was delicious!
Just ask Delaney.
And the chocolate mustachioed Rylee!
For his friends party, Joshua wanted a Minecraft Cake. This was the best I could do, but Joshua was pleased. I suppose one day I will try fondant, but so far I have refused!

1 comment:
Love the Minecraft cake! Henry would probably request the same cake, if he even thought it possible for his mother to make anything remotely creative.
Post a Comment