Delaney's kindergarten class had "Apple Day" and all the families were invited to attend. It was pandemonium! There were 6 different tables for the kids to do an apple themed activity and they spent 15 minutes at each station. Delaney had a marvelous time.
Here she is making her apple sun catcher.
Yep, having a great time. She was happy to do the projects and to let me chat away with the other moms.
They got to sample green apples and red apples here. They decided which taste they preferred and made a chart about it. Cute. And tasty!
Delaney is showing me her sun catcher and her "10 Apples Up On Top" projects.
This is how Rylee entertained herself. Well, this was after I let her run around and she ran out of the classroom while I was gabbing away and it was pure coincidence that a mom who knew who she was found her roaming the school and brought her back. Yeah, that's how I roll. She had a lot of fun with the flannel board though so now I know where to park her next time!
And she was happy to get a cupcake at the end. And Apple cupcake!
It was fun to go spend time with Delaney. There is nothing like being a parent to a kindergartner, where you are the center of the universe to them. It was worth messing with Rylee's naptime to get over there to hang out with my girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment