Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Glamour Shots

Fine, there is no Glamour in these shots.  They are merely here to appease my father.  So, I give you.... pictures!
 This was Joshua's Science Fair Project. He came home with the assignment, researched and chose the project and then executed it all on his own.  He walked to the commissary himself to purchase the fruit, sliced it and studied it, took daily photos at 4:30 every day and wrote up his poster board.  All without any parental help.  (Unless you count the purchase of the pictures and poster board, which I do not!)  This kid ROCKS!

Marian was helping me make cookies.  While she waited for a batch to come out of the oven, she made this cookie-man.  She was so pleased with herself!

Dad complained that I didn't show any pictures with Nathan in them.  This is a shot of our Sabbath day stroll on the boardwalk.  3 of my girls and all 6 of Kera's children. Oh, and Delaney's giraffe.

 A group shot of most of Kera's brood, on the balcony of their room.  Yep, an ocean view!  Awesome!  Even more awesome is when we saw 3 dolphins swim by... from this very balcony.

A very cute Charlotte. 

 A very busy Matthew.

My 2 lovely oldest daughters. We did go to the beach for 15 minutes of pictures on Sunday.  Aren't they adorable?! 

So there you have it.  Some pictures for the grandparents.  Yes, we are back home.  And I we do have an exciting excursion planned for tomorrow.  So cross your fingers that it pans out and I will have some  great  things to post soon.  I hope!

No comments: