So, guess where we are? I know, I just came back from a trip and now I am on another one. It just worked out that way and it is fine. But look!
Yep, we made a weekend trip to Florida just for funsies. And it is even better since some of the cousins came out to hang with us!
The weather was not too bad this morning, and we hit the beach early.
The kids were SO excited to go to the beach. I am incredibly grateful for the wonderful doctors who gave Delaney a cast she could get wet. Because she got it quite wet!
The sand was really the main attraction, I have to admit. Much fun was had playing in it and digging in it, and tossing it.
I was surprised how many of the kids got in to swim. It was 8:30 am and a bit chilly and overcast. It made for a fantastically private beach, which was awesome!
The swimming was short lived though and the kids wrapped in towels and moved on to more sand playing. Refer back to the first picture to see what they enjoyed the most!
And then, to warm up, we went to the hot tub at the hotel. Well, we swam in the pools and then hopped into the hot tub! By 10am we'd played on the beach and played in the pool and were ready for lunch and naps! What a fun morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment