
This week Callie was chosen as Student of the month. I would have enjoyed it more had I not received the call less than 24 hours before the luncheon, and had I not had a sick, vomity child to deal with. Difficulties aside, Callie was so pleased and quite adorable. They gave her a shiny certificate, a school shirt, a school water bottle, and this lovely sign to put in the yard. She was quite celebrated. (So it was surprising when she had a meltdown at bedtime and shouted that she wasn't really student of the month because her teacher gave something to another student.)

Marian went roller skating for the first time this weekend! She went to a roller skating birthday party and had a lot of fun. It was so great to see her starting off so uncertain and afraid, and to work at it and become confident. Well, mostly confident. I loved seeing her learn something new successfully. She really had a good time.

Dan is sick tonight. I was just going to put the kids to bed, but he said he would still read the girls their bedtime story. Here he is, all fevery, huddled under blankets for story time. They were just so cute, I had to take the picture. I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment