Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Cry

Tears of sorrow:

Last night Joshua was using my laptop to do some research about colonial Georgia for his homework. And it crashed. Actually, it didn't just crash, it was violently attacked by some vicious something and it vent up in virtual flames with a spectacular bang. I am so sad.

I hate having to figure out how to get my computer repaired. We had a marvelous lady we discovered in North Carolina, but other than that, we have had pretty rotten experiences with computer repair. So now I have to figure out if it is fix-able and to do that I have to find someone who can honestly tell me and who won't charge me more than the darn thing is worth. Sigh. It isn't even a year old. Hold me.

Tears of Joy:

Rylee starts the Mother's Day Out Program today!! Can you see me grinning from ear to ear?!!! I think this will be the very first time in 10 years that I will have 2 mornings a week that are totally kid-free! Both Delaney and Rylee will be there Tuesday and Thursday mornings and I already have a doctor's appointment scheduled today, and a bunch of errands that I am so excited to do ALL BY MYSELF!! I might even go back to the library. Delaney had a meltdown there yesterday and I never got to renew something, and I certainly didn't get a chance to peruse anything or to inquire as to whether they could walk me through the process on how to check out online media.

Oooh, I'm dizzy with the possibilities of things I can now do unencumbered!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I don't know if you've figured out what to do with this or not, but it may be worth a call to Tim or even Cyrus. Tim has helped me through computer problems over the phone or with IMing in the past. Let me know if yo need help getting a hold of either of them. You're not still under a warranty, are you?