Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Do for Delaney

Delaney got a haircut. It was more extreme than I intended. I wanted something short enough she couldn't twist it around her finger while sucking her thumb. We're gearing up to break the thumb-sucking habit and were hoping that a haircut might help. Delaney said she wanted it as short as Joshua's hair. I did not. I had a vision in my head of a cute pageboy or bowl cut. I thought maybe an Alice-from-Twilight would be cute too. But it didn't come out like I imagined it at all.

Looking cute! Yep, coming along nicely. Delaney is thrilled.

Delaney was very patient. She was so good.

I thought this was a cute length. I should have said to stop here. Oops.

More short and more layered than I expected. It makes Rylee look different. A lot different! I'm still not sure I like it.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Nothing can stop Delaney from being cute. Nope.