The occasionally chaotic, generally fun, and usually fantastic life and times of our family.
Lovin' the Life
Friday, August 6, 2010
Getting Political
I don't know where some of you stand on Prop 8 or on the Mormon Bachelor Pad blog, but I really recommend you visit the link on the right side (kinda towards the bottom) for a great post on the Prop 8 topic written by them. I'd steal it, but that would be.... um.... stealing!
I have to admit that I don't really like reading the Mormon Bachelor Pad blog (they just seem so superficial to me) but I really like Calvin's take on Prop 8. I think it was well written and made some excellent points. Thanks for posting about it.
I'm not here to collect a big readership or fan club. I blog to keep in touch with family and friends. I love that my children's grandparents can see what they are doing through the blog.
As for me, I am a military wife and mom of 5. I am married to the most fantastic man who works hard so I can stay home with the kids. Despite the insanity, life is good. We have a happy house of chaos and I love it!
1 comment:
I have to admit that I don't really like reading the Mormon Bachelor Pad blog (they just seem so superficial to me) but I really like Calvin's take on Prop 8. I think it was well written and made some excellent points. Thanks for posting about it.
Post a Comment