Since moving and having Callie and Delaney now share a room, it has been difficult to get them to bed. Mainly because Delaney doesn't want to go to bed and she runs around and plays instead of lying down in bed. It has gotten a little better. That is due to several factors: We have been here a few weeks now and its not all new, we prevent a nap at all costs, we give Delaney a little Melatonin before bedtime, and the girls are adjusting to having to share.
The other night I came in to check on them and I found this:
This was so sweet! I love my little girls!
Heh heh heh! She's so pleased with herself right now. And she climbed up it over and over and over. The getting down is still a problem. Fortunately, the only way she's getting down right now is by Mom (as opposed to falling!).
And today, I finally unpacked some toys. The kids were thrilled. Callie was especially pleased to see some of her favorite things.

She is too cute!
I have the best husband. After dinner tonight, he took all the kids but Rylee out for a walk. They had a marvelous time. What made this so special, you ask? It was extra special because it was pouring down rain! They all got to walk and run and play in the rain, and they finally had an excuse to use their umbrellas.

Despite the umbrellas, they all returned sopping wet. And very happy!

1 comment:
Loved the photos of your girls! You have a great family!!
Post a Comment