We'll start with the must-have picture of Rylee:

She has reached the nasty phase. She has awful baby-acne and is splotchy and pimply. Although the moron doctor who saw her yesterday said it was heat rash. (Um... yeah, in my 68 degree house, and the only place she has this "rash" is on her face?!) She also has dry scalp and her hair is falling out. Add that to her already crusty eyes, and she is just a mess! Poor thing.

I love this kid! Her joy and zest for life make her a delight to be around. Her sweet, giving nature is touching, and her smile is contagious. She really cracks me up sometimes!
That's my cutie Callie! She's my big helper and she loves to hold her sister. She has had some wide emotional swings lately, but life has shifted a bit, and that's what happens.

Yeah, big cheesy grin from my girl!

And here I am, with my sweet Rylee. Well, sometimes she is sweet! She is quite adorable when she's awake and alert during the day. Not so adorable at night.

And not so adorable when she's doing this. The kid must be sleeping or held. Sometimes I can get 10-15 minutes where she is content in the swing, otherwise it is 5 minutes increments when I can put her down, before she cries. She doesn't like other people and cries when they hold her. Anyway, Callie took my picture for me, and you can see that I am wearing the lovely purple heart necklace that she made for me! Callie is such a sweetie!
1 comment:
Awww, so cute! I LOVE the pictures.
Post a Comment