My sister Miranda is visiting! She brought her husband too. I like them both, very much. They have been pretty busy doing fun things in the area and I have gotten to spend time with them. We have feasted upon such divine tastiness as chocolate cookies and chocolate truffle pie (I'm sensing a theme here!). And I introduced them ti Five Guys. Mmmmmmm..... 5 Guys burgers.....
I have neglected to take pictures, and I have neglected my blog. For that, I heartily apologize to the 3 people who get excited to read it. I shall repent immediately and go take more pictures. For now, you will have to make do with some recent pix of the kids.
Joshua at the park during Spring Break.
Fabulous Callie at the park!
My 3 funny girls in the tub. Marian always asks to make "soapy solution" in the bath and last week I said she could. She poured half a bottle of shampoo in the tub. Ug. It certainly was soapy!

4 comments:
Don't you love when they use all of your shampoo? The girls dumped a full bottle of soft soap, I was not too happy since I just bought it to replace the last one that was totally wasted.
That is a great story.
I love your pink bathroom. It reminds me of our first house we bought--it had a pink bathroom (tiles on walls, floor, sink and bathtub were all pink).
I'm glad that you are having fun with Miranda. It is so nice to be able to play with family.
Cute pictures. And how does Marian get powdered sugar so far up the sides of her face?
Post a Comment