Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Callie's fun day

I actually meant to blog about yesterday;  It was my 10th Anniversary, you know!  Dan and I had a fantastic date, but the pictures are inaccessible right now, so you get to see what Callie did this week.

Uncle Dan and Aunt Miranda took Callie to the Zoo!  They took the bus to the Metro and the Metro to the Zoo.  Callie had a marvelous time.

Callie had fun with Aunt Miranda on the Metro.

They met friends at the Zoo.  It rained off an on, but that didn't dampen the fun!


Super-cool!  A fuzzy pelt they could touch.  Callie said she liked everything.  She had a "gweat day!" with Aunt Miranda and Uncle Dan.

And she fell asleep on the way home, marker in hand.  So cute!

Okay, totally out of order.  This is Callie, waiting for the bus, and it should have been the first picture.  But I am in a hurry and I'm hungry, so this is what you get!  If you are lucky, I'll get our anniversary date pix up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. I can remeber rocking her to sleep on sunday... WOW