Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No pictures today. We drove up to Connecticut to have Christmas at my brother's house. SO MUCH fun!! My parents, 5 of 6 of us kids, plus 5 spouses and 12 kids are all here. Talk about crazy fun! It has been a blast. Jonathan has a fabulous house and we've mostly fit fine. The kids are all under the age of 10, and mostly 6 and under, but they have played amazingly well. Today is the first time more than one child has had meltdown issues. Go figure.

Right now Dan and half the grown ups are out to see "National Treasure 2". I'm home with the kiddies. They are enthralled with the "Planet Earth" DVD. Oh, I'm suppose to be helping Isabelle paint her new birdhouse, so I hope that's going well!

I have not run in over a week now. When we got here, there was a lot of snow on the ground. The combo of no sidewalks, no slow traffic areas, and the freezing weather has kept me out of my running gear. Then I decided it was okay to take 2 weeks off. So I'll start up again next Tuesday and work off the accumulation of too much chocolate and tasty treats.

1 comment:

Mikal said...

When we moved RK wanted me to run with her. I told her, "I haven't seen any hungry bears behind me yet". Where do you get the motivation?

I am proud of you!