Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The usual...



The kids were so doggone cute on Sunday! They even cooperated when I asked them to go right into church and sit on the couch so I could get a picture. They all looked good and I knew I'd never get a good shot once we got home, and who has time for a photo shoot BEFORE church?! They were very good. And all 4 pictures were great! That never happens! Usually I take about 15 and there is at least one kid in each shot who is being silly or grumpy, or something!

And then this week, Delaney discovered the toilet. Yep, she followed Marian in there and Marian didn't shut the lid. So I heard splashing and giggling and this was what I found! So pleased with herself about that!

Its late, I'm tired, all the kids are in bed, and I'm up alone and don't want to give up this peace and solitude! Dan has been super-super busy this week, and will be all week. He's working till 9 every night, which is so not normal for us! I don't like it. Tonight was the Little Caesar's Pizza fundraiser for Marian and Callie's preschool. I so wanted to do that and the kids were just rotten. Whining and fussing and complaining! They didn't even want pizza! I couldn't use not going as a threat, because I wanted it more than they did. It worked out okay; after 10 minutes of screaming and crying from 2 of the 3 girls, Marian and Callie sacked out in the car. Callie never did wake up and I just put her to bed at 6:30. So, yeah, everyone is in bed early, which probably means early to rise. So I really ought to get myself to bed too!

No comments: