After dropping off Marian, I cried most of the way to Salt Lake City. And I spent a few days with my friend Steph, and then I met back up with family! Katie was getting married, so we were all there to prepare for that. We spent one of the days touring Temple Square. The Temple was still being renovated, and stuff was blocked off, and it was drizzling. I may not have had the best attitude, but it ended up being a really nice outing.
Miley thought Uncle Andy was pretty awesome.
Miley also enjoyed hanging out with my girls.
So, I guess Miley just likes hanging out with everyone!
Callie at the top of the Conference Center with the Temple behind her.
Walking in the rain, but still having fun!
I love that Callie is holding hands with Liza in the stroller.
This is what the Temple looks like, with all the work being done.
Oh yes..... another picture of Miley and another adoring fan!

No comments:
Post a Comment