Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Time at the Temple

My darling niece Issy was going to go through the temple for the first time in preparation for her mission.  We were very excited about this and formulated a plan to go there to be with her.  This involved taking my 4 girls, plus Charlotte on a 4 hour drive to Kansas City.  Dad drove with us and we were suppose to pick up Issy from the airport.  We were going to meet up with family there and the girls were going to babysit Miranda's kids while we were inside.   We were already on the road when we got word that Issy's connecting flight had been cancelled, and she would not be arriving in the evening.  

Well, we were already on the way!  So we kept going.  We were able to drop the girls off at a hotel, as Miranda did not bring her kids.  She and Deborah carpooled up together and we met up at the temple and had a lovely time. 
This is my new favorite photo! that photobomber in the back is the best!

My sister and the Temple.  What's not to love?!

Okay, these are totally out of order. But here I am, with my "I was there" selfie.

I love how tall Miranda looks here.  And I love my sisters!!

Me and the temple and the setting sun.

And I was really going for a shot with Moroni.  But alas, I did not quite get it.

Me and Dad. 

 

No comments: