Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, April 24, 2021

What's happening around here

This cutie needed a photo for Seminary. So we took a couple.  I like her!

Marian also needed a recent photo. So we took some.  She's so cute!

I learned to make yogurt in my InstaPot and I LOVE it!

This dog!!  He always acts like no one ever feeds him!

This cool bird game and perched on our fence for a bit.

Levi is so cute when he snoozes with his pillow.

I found this amazing fabric and had to make it mine. 

I finally finished this crazy quilt that I've been working on for like 6 months!  Whew!  

I went to lunch with some friends from Oki.  We met up at Panera Bread. If you want to know what a $19 lunch looks like, this is it.  I can't afford to have lunch out!

And I just thought this was dang funny!

 

No comments: