Delaney is tired of people talking about her body. It isn't MY fault it is so anomalous! .....oh.... wait.... it is. I made her, so I guess it IS my fault. Oops.
Anyway, I'll just sum it up. Her mysterious and unrelenting pain from the last 8 months was finally sorted out. Google didelphic uterus.
I was incredibly impressed with her doctors. Once they identified the issue, she was in for surgery a week later.
And it was a rousing success!! No more daily doses of Tylenol and ibuprofen. Hooray!
She got a CT scan 2 days before surgery to make sure her lone kidney was working awhere it belonged. Spoiler alert- it was.
Unfortunately, the contrast dye or iodine or whatever they inject into you made her break out in an itchy rash that lasted nearly 2 weeks. Not cool.
Hurry up and wait! Prepped and ready for some slicing and dicing!
(Okay, none of that. It was laparoscopic.)
Selfie with my amazing, and incredibly brave, and pragmatic wonder woman.




No comments:
Post a Comment