Delaney and Rylee made their own Halloween costumes. I thought they were fabulous!
I had just finished a long run at the lake. I like that the lake has a fantastic paved path around it, but you can also off-road and take the trails instead. I like to cool down on the trails. Callie texted as I was doing my cool down. So I sent her this.
My oldest child also needed a selfie of me.
And i needed to show Callie my new Arm Warmers. So fun!
I was able to meet up with several friends from Okinawa for lunch. I love these ladies!
We got to go to real live church and it was chilly. Rylee wore cute boots.
Callie texted during church to ask if we had real church. So I sent her this.
With Daylight Savings, the sun goes down at 5, so we have to leave earlier to run. Callie wanted to talk, just as we were heading out to run. Hence, ANOTHER running selfie!
We did a fun hike that involved tromping around some deer trails for a bit and then enjoying a nice dirt trail. This rock was perfect for a photo.










No comments:
Post a Comment