Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, November 16, 2020

Another Adventure!

I know, totally unfair, but the day after Rylee got her teeth removed, I stuffed her in a car and made her travel for two days of 26 hours of driving. 
Yep, all ready to go!

And Levi came too.  He was thrilled to be included.

We had a little rest stop fun somewhere along the way.

I don't know where, I was just driving like mad to get it over with.

We drove 14 hours the first day.  It was kind of a lot. But the girls were awesome!

The hotel we stayed at Saturday night was across the street from this park.  I took this photo to send Dan so he would see the fun trail Levi and I walked in the morning.

The girls kicked Levi into the front seat and he was happy to curl up there for the drive.  

Levi loved that he got to come too.  But here he is cross that I refused to open the window for him.

Sunday evening we made a quick stop at Deborah's house!!  So close!

And finally, finally, we made it to Dad's house! I do not know why I have a selfie with Dad, but not Callie.  There was much rejoicing to be reunited with my darling girl again, after 2 long months!
 


No comments: