
Levi needed a picture taken so I could send it to Callie. Levi wanted to take his bone outside to show his friend.

This is the next door neighbor's dog, Sky. Sky has been diligently working on this hole for the last month.
She did finally make it through, much to the delight of Levi and the girls. Apparently the neighbor was not so delighted.
They have hammered a board across the hole and later added rocks. I'm kind of sad about that, I think it would have been fun for the dogs to get to hang out together!
Finishing a run with Marian. We are training for our race in November and it is tricky to get the timing right. I want to leave late enough to get the cooler weather, but I hate running in the dark here. The streetlights are too few and far apart. And the car headlights blind me.

Rylee in her new favorite shirt.

Dad sent me flowers on Mom's Death-Aversary. They were beautiful and made me cry.

And this was our air filter after 2 months in this house. Why did I take a photo? To send my dad, of course!

Rylee decided she needed to eat a baguette. Just because she could. So she did.

She said she always wanted to sit on a swing and eat one. We don't have a swing. So she just ate it.But not all of it. Because that is a lot of bread. Next time, I think there will be a baguette sword fight.




No comments:
Post a Comment