Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, October 23, 2020

Semi-exciting happenings

Someone was selling this little beauty at a price I couldn't pass up.  So I didn't.  And now it is mine!

I tried a new pumpkin spice breakfast cookie recipe.  They were not sweet.  So I frosted them.  And then they were acceptable.  I did make them in my new Kitchen Aid!

My oldest child came down from college for a quick weekend visit. I have been working on my vegan recipes and funny enough, this is the only photo I took that weekend! This is vegan chili.  And yes, it was delicious!

Marian and I have been prepping for our race.  I was trying to get a photo of how beautifully this kid floats when she runs.  She just looks so chill and relaxed.  Even after 17 miles. 


Yep.  We went 17 miles that day. 

I have no idea what this picture was on my phone!  But it was, so here's Levi.

 

No comments: