This is the Line Up. 18 varieties, and 31 pies were made. 6 of those pies were delivered elsewhere, which left 25 to be enjoyed at Pi Day.
Marian thought this pie was necessary, so it was a last minute edition.
It came out nice!! And delicious.
Oreo, the Foster Pup agreed that Callie needed to make a pecan pie and he was glad she did.
Saturday afternoon, the kitchen counter had pies on it.
And there were pies on the table in the dining room. Rylee made name crds for all the pies.
Pulling the last of my meat pies out of the oven.
We debuted this pie for the first time this year. Of course everyone wanted to try the pie called "Cock-a-Leekie"! It was well received and there were no leftovers!
Much pie was consumed, but we had SO MUCH pie, that we did have leftovers. We had a lot more of our neighbors than we have in the past. But we did go drop off invited to each house on our street. Despite the caution to avoid large gatherings, we had a good turnout. The weather was blustery, but people could still go outside to ease the congestion in the house.
And apparently Delaney now has a tradition of pie-ing someone in the face on Pi Day. Zach was her willing victim this year.
I did make some gluten-free mini oreo caramel pies after Pi Day and delivered them to my gluten-free friend. And I did make my favorite Double Dark chocolate pie that I don't want to share, but I shared it with my friend Lauren who came to town for the weekend after. So, a record number of pies this year! I do not think we need to keep topping that!!











No comments:
Post a Comment