Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, December 16, 2019

Let the festivities begin


Rylee with her friends at the Branch Christmas party.  This was the only photo I took that night. 

My friend Amy asked if I would hang out with her puppy for a bit while she was at work.  I sent a her this picture of her sweet baby.  Zoe was spayed the day before and her cone made her so pathetic.

Some of the girls decorated cookies at YW.


Delaney had a marvelous time.

I made stockings for our missionaries.  I loved this kimono fabric! 

Since our stockings all smelled so gross and mildewy, I made us new ones too. This is what I made for us.  I had just enough of the red kimono fabric to make 7 stockings.  And each kid picked a different backing- Marian wanted another kimono fabric backing, while Callie picked a super cute Japanese print.  Delaney and Rylee chose Christmas patterns and Josh got Japanese cranes.  Dan and I also did Christmas prints.  They came out very cute.

Marian participated in the school's Spirit Week, and wore her jammies to school. I kind of love her! 

We went to Dan's work party.  It was pretty lame.So I didn't really take any pictures.

 But they did have an awesome photo booth that we utilized and had a blast with.

 Yes, we went through it several times and had fun with it.

And then Christmas could finally come, because Josh came home!  He had a fabulous first semester of college and managed to have a smooth trip back to Okinawa.  The girls were delighted to leave church a little early to pick him up.  I wish I had gotten a picture of them as they flung the car doors open and leapt out at him with open arms.  It was awesome.  

No comments: