Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, October 21, 2019

Giza Banta Cliffs

Super awesome friend here likes to go out and do stuff.  So she has incorporated "Anna'sAdventures" and she tried to do an activity every Thursday.  I try to go on them, but thus far only managed to go snorkeling back in September (no photos because ....water). She planned a cliff hike and I was excited to go do something I would not do on my own.  I carpooled the 45 minutes out with friends and it was rather impressive.

You walked down some stairs, then a short path and then it was coral cliffs.  Steep,but climbable. Except that coral is not smooth.

So I got my selfies from the midway point, before it was all coral. Then I ditched my bag and worked my way down to the water. 

I was too afraid to bring my phone, so all photos were from above, which meant I got zero photos of the waterfall, and missed many great and glorious photo opportunities. 

But I did not fall. I did get wet though, because that was part of the fun.  Some of the ladies hiked and swam through the water all the way to that outcropping in the picture.  I did not want to get that wet and I was worried about maiming myself. So I was not THAT adventurous. 

It was gorgeous.  And the pictures I have do into justice. 


No comments: