Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, October 13, 2019

A Birthday, and yes, MORE Cross Country!

 Rylee had her birthday while I was gone, so we celebrated a second time, with loot when I was home.  She was pleased.  I was dreadful about taking pictures, so there is no proof of cake.  But she was happy with the loot.

Her new favorite animal is the ferret.

And this is a "Purrito".  A stuffed cat in a burrito wrapping.


 It really was a nice birthday, I promise!

I even went to lunch at school with her and her friends.  So she felt special. 

And if you think all the Cross Country pictures are annoying, just imagine how Marian feels, having to wake up early so many Saturday mornings to run them!  She's awesome though!

 This was the last race to technically qualify togo to Far East. She was shooting for a sub 25 Knute 5k, but missed it by about 20 seconds.  We were still super proud of her!


No comments: