The girls wanted to KoolAid dye their hairs before school started. So we did. I actually trimmed a few inches off Callie's hair after we dyed this.
Delaney's hair really doesn't like to hold dye, but it came out nicely.
I got to attend several back to school events and needed a selfie at Kubasaki.
A pigeon with a broken leg adopted us- maybe because the girls throw him breadcrumbs so he doesn't starve. It's a trade off between getting fed by the girls and the danger of being caught by Levi.
Showing off the Bear Bread kit we had for way to long. We made it and it was tasty.
Delaney and her filters!
I'm not a good mom sometimes. The First Day of School was Aug 26 and this is the ONLY kid I got a photo of. Sigh.
And the lawn guys had not mowed in months and our back hill was too overgrown to walk down. Rylee and I got tired of the extra 5 minutes to walk to school and I used my awesome new Japanese weeder to forge a trail down.
I'm sad the photo doesn't show just how bad the grass and weeds are, but I felt pretty awesome after doing it. And, of course, the lawn guys came and mowed it a week later.








No comments:
Post a Comment