Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, September 16, 2019

Hanging in Mountain Home

 Somehow I didn't take very many photos at all.  I don't know why.  Nothing seems necessarily shot-worthy? It seemed intrusive? I don't know.  But I slacked badly in that department.

Dad and I ran a 5k local race to support the Food Bank.  He drove us over to the race in the Model A, which was fun.  No race pictures, but I got a shot of the car!

I had time to do a little sewing, so I experimented with a few different ways to make stockings.  The double sided pelon was unexpectedly different than what I have previously used!  But they all came out cute. 

Zane the cat was looking very pathetic and needy.  But he would not come down for any love.

Josh also had tickets to come out in October, but we were able to bring him out earlier as well.  He spent all sat Saturday Sept 21 traveling from school out to Arkansas. Katie picked him up and drove him to Mountain Home that evening.  She is the best!  See the cousin love?! 

Josh is a goober.  He was having a little too much fun with his grandmother's wheelchair before church. I do not know why these were the only pictures I got of my boy! 

 Monday morning I drove Josh to Little Rock to catch his flight.  6 hours round trip.  On the plus side, the drive IS really pretty, and Dad had left some Louis L'amor short story CDs in the car.  So it wasn't a bad drive.  


No comments: