Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Food, Family, and a Birthday

The best part of the summer was getting to see my family.  I loved that each of my siblings made the effort to come out and visit.  Sure, they were there to see my mom, but I still got to benefit from it!
And food.  We had lots of good food.

Jonathan made his famous pizza for us and it did not disappoint!

My silly nephew Simon had the best faces.

My silly girl and her sweet cousin.

Many selfies appeared on my phone.


And I loved that these cousins had so much fun together.


The three musketeers.... till they had to leave.

My dad had a birthday. We happened to be in Branson, so we stopped by his very favorite place.


Look at that happy birthday boy's face! Andy's Frozen Custard is pretty amazing!


 Of course there was cake. His darling granddaughters made it.

And his grandson was delighted to give some birthday love.

The remains from the cake after most of the kids demolished it. Yum!

No comments: