Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, July 27, 2019

A day at the Pool

 A lovely lady named Vela happens to be a friend of the family and she invited us to come play at her pool.  The kids were thrilled.  And much fun was had, despite the frigid pool temperature.  I was happy to sit on the side and chat, and I felt delighted that my children were all old enough to swim without any more assistance tan, "Mom, the my picture!".

I confess that this is by far, my very most favorite picture taken. 

Marian found a cat that needed some love. 

Delaney enjoyed herself. 

Isn't Rylee just the cutest?! 

I loved the water rickshaw they had going on here. 

She thinks she is so clever.
Fine.  She is. 

This float got a lot of use, and Delaney had much fun on it. 

Rylee wanted pictures of her jumping through this tube. 

It is tough to get the perfect shot whilst one's child is in motion like this!

No comments: