I think we had 24 pies, plus a bunch of mini-pies. We had a lot. Someone brought a sugar-free lemon pie and someone brought a vegan pie, and all were consumed. Pi Day was Thursday from 3:30-5:30, but ended up going on till nearly 7pm. And there was not a piece of pie left in the house 24 hours later. So... a success.
This was the list of pies. #12 was done in 2 mini pies.
This is how many eggs it takes to make 3 Chocolate Chess pies.
And here are said pies. My favorite!
I tried a gluten-free crust. Not bad. But apparently flour matters! And I just happened to pick a good one. (the second time I went to make something gluten-free, I accidentally picked up bean flour. NOT delicious.).
I attempted a gluten free chocolate crust. It was not a success and we did not use them. No one would even eat the crust!
Gluten-free chocolate pies. Yummy!
We set up some pies on the table and some in the kitchen. It was a madhouse and people were everywhere.
And then all my pie pans looked like this.
And my counter looked like this!
Delaney's friend Vincent wanted a pie to the face and she was happy to oblige.
His face! Hee hee hee.
She got him good.
And Vincent was happy.
No pies were wasted in this endeavor. It was merely whipped cream.










No comments:
Post a Comment