Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Hong Kong: Wednesday and Thursday

 The annual Asia Area Women't Conference happened, and you know I had to go!  I flew out on Wednesday all by myself.  I ended up spending the day with another lovely lady from our District, who is in a different branch.  We went to the temple together and then to dinner and then I got her off to her hotel while I headed off to my hotel.... and I never got her name!!

My friend Hope arrived late Wednesday night from Iwakuni and we bunked together.  On Thursday we went to the Temple and the Ladies Market before the Conference began. It was a good day!

Some lunch options.  It was a hard pass for me.

The amazing buildings.So many tall ones! 

Me and Hope, at the Temple. 

Me at the Temple.

And one last Temple selfie.  Just because I was glad to be there!

The city is amazing.  The buildings fascinating.  So  it is fun to wander around and just look at everything. 

 People watching is also super-fun!  Especially when you see gems like this on your way to the metro!

We went to the Ladies Market, which I always enjoy!  I felt like they didn't haggle down as much, but I also didn't need much.

I did look for my perfect purse though!  This is the purse I have been thinking about- ever since I did not buy it last year.  So I bought it this year.  And I still love it.

Hope and I went to dinner here.  We did get duck, but not one of those ducks.  It was pretty tasty, but I wouldn't go back and get it.


 Where the Conference is held. We got there just in time to register and enjoy the Devotional on Thursday evening.

 My cousin's wife's sister is in my District and came to the Conference.  

No comments: