A happy Levi. He loves his people!
Dan really really wanted to go to Shakey's Pizza and I did not. Thankfully Rylee had an early release from school and he took her out. The enjoyed it immensely.
I had suspected that the fridge was not functioning properly, but coupon;t say for sure until I got a thermometer for it. It documented that the fridge was very broken. So I called Maintenance and they came to fix it. They discovered it was not fixable and brought me a new one! (Well, new to me.)
The bag of food I had to throw away. The fridge had probably been in the "too warm" area for weeks, but now that I KNEW it was too warm.... well, I couldn't eat it then.
I needed a photo of all the kids and realized I did not have one! So I made them go out so I could take one. They whined that the sun was too bright.
So we moved to the shade.
And then we had to add Levi.
I needed a photo of all the kids and realized I did not have one! So I made them go out so I could take one. They whined that the sun was too bright.
So we moved to the shade.
And then we had to add Levi.






No comments:
Post a Comment