Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Halloween

 Callie stayed in to pass out candy.  She likes to do that. Marian doesn't like people, so she hung out in the back bedroom with her book.  Josh ran off to the library to do homework in peace.  Delaney had a friend she went out with, which left me and Rylee.  I walked Rylee the 1/2 mile to her friend Maggie's house and then we traipsed all over the neighborhood. I do love that the base mandate was Trick or Treating Hours were 6-8pm.  It was nice to know exactly when you could start and when it was over.  We did a LOT of walking, and hauled in a lot of candy.

Rylee is a bat. We made her the cute wings with some awesome spiderweb fabric that Delaney donated to the cause.  Rylee was delighted with the result.

Can you guess who Delaney is?!! If you have watched the Disney Zombies movie, then you know she is Zed.  I thought she did a fabulous job on her costume! And her hair id totally green.

A too-dark photo of Rylee and Maggie.

No comments: