Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Rylee

 Rylee had an awesome year.  Her teacher absolutely loved her.  I think Rylee loved getting to be her own person without any siblings.  She wasn't the baby of the family at school; at school she was an independent, achiever who was learning who she was.  And she excelled.

She wrote a lot of stories and her teacher had a lot of the kids' work posted around the classroom. This was one of Rylee's stories.

I got to go to her class for the awarding of certificates.   

 The teacher had also purchased each kid a stiffed animal of their favorite animal.  Rylee chose a wolf.  

I can't remember why she was cranky with me.  But she was so cute while cranky! 

Her teacher also purchased and handed out special t shirts for each kid, with their favorite animal on it.  Rylee couldn't decide if she liked wolves or lemurs better, so her shirt is lemurs.  She loves it!  She had a fantastic year this year.

No comments: