The AFN building is still there on the corner and looks exactly the same.
Apparently some of the houses have been renovated already. Check it out, a GARAGE!!
And my old house. I totally do not recall there being a giant thing there in the yard. Was it always there?!
Oh, my poor little house. It is in the throes of renovations. I do not know what is happening to it, but I hope it is nice.
One of my best friends houses. I use to walk over here to go hang out. It also is undergoing some changes.
You can't see very well in the photo, but the houses in lower Plaza are abandoned and boarded up and derelict. It is so sad.
Okay, you can't see it much better here either. But it is lonely down there. It was interesting to see the place I spent way too much time being an angsty, moody teenager. It has changed a lot.








No comments:
Post a Comment