I thin stripped this one because the batting needed to be sewn every 2-4 inches. It came out pretty cute, even with the odd colors.
And the backing is this adorable cotton Japanese themed print. I love it!
And this one I absolutely adore. The colors are bright and fabulous! It is kimono on flannel, with no batting, so it is super soft and lightweight. It just went to a gal in the Branch who is having a baby in the next few weeks.
My little friend Taylor picked out these colors and I have hanging onto it and finally sat down and put it together.
The back is the sparkly butterflies. Very cute, but it is not as soft.
The girls had a YW activity that involved sewing. They asked if I would stay and help, so I did. And I learned to make a fabric banner.
So cute and so easy!!
My little friend Taylor picked out these colors and I have hanging onto it and finally sat down and put it together.
The back is the sparkly butterflies. Very cute, but it is not as soft.
The girls had a YW activity that involved sewing. They asked if I would stay and help, so I did. And I learned to make a fabric banner.
So cute and so easy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment