Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Finally!

 After way too much waiting and drama, Josh had his orthodontist appointment.  They said it was just to discuss the treatment plan and that nothing was going to be put on that day.  However, the ortho said they had time and he could go ahead and put the top braces on right now.  I said do it.  Josh was not pleased.  But he got his braces on finally and I was happy.  Josh was disgruntled that he did not get a week to say goodbye to the foods he can't say for another year or two.



He has adjusted well.  Much less complaining than I expected.  They put the top braces on to help pull his teeth out, to give them enough room to put braces on the bottom teeth.  They need to pull the teeth outward and move them a little to give the eyeteeth some space to come out.  Once there is room, if the eyeteeth do not come out on their own, then they will have to have some assistance.  So that's what is happening with his teeth.

No comments: