Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Silver Dollar City with Cousins

 Yeah, we went a couple times.  I had to make it worth getting the season passes that we were just going to be using for the summer!  This time Dan and Miranda and Deborah came with their children, so it was triple the fun.  Oh the folks joined us as well.  So it was quite the party.
Always the popular ride and Delaney was SO happy to have someone to go on it with her.  Dan and his boys on her right and cousin Samantha on the left.

Deborah was cool enough to let Rylee play a game and she won this stuffy.  Joy abounded. 

 Camden ran off with my big kids to ride the big rides and a good time was had by all.

Josh, Marian and Callie are on this with Camden!   

I rode the kiddie rides with the kiddies.  I got to go on the swings with Alex.  I hate the swings.  A lot.  And riding them with Alex nearly gave me an anxiety attack as I thought of all the ways his wiggly little bogy could tumble down, especially when he went no hands. 

Rylee loves the swings. 

There was some cool down at the splash pad. 

And Hailey was too cute with Sarah's lollypop.

No comments: