The ITT office offered a trip to the Japanese amusement park, Space World. I heard it is closing the end of the year, so it seemed like a fine idea to go check it out before we leave and before it closes. I took Callie, Delaney and Rylee with me. My fabulous friend April and her family went as well. Actually, she may have been the one who suggested we go....
The rest stops are always fun.
The rest stops are always fun.
Rylee wanted a photo by the pretty flowers.
On the little Roller Coaster. Delaney wasn't sure about it. And Rylee was sure she hated it.
Pretty cool!
They did have a nice space theme going on.
Look! She's an astronaut!
Rylee posing for me.
Did I mention the fun space theme?!
This bouncy area was the girls' favorite thing.
I don't know who most of the characters were, but they were cute.
No idea who this guy behind me is, but I was there!
The kiddie rides were just Rylee's speed and she enjoyed them a lot.
The signs were fun... and sometimes really funny.
The tea cups is always one of my favorites!
And these tea cups were especially loose and you could spin SO fast! I thought we might fly out! And the funny thing is, the Japanese really do not spin in them at all.
I know, it looks boring, but Rylee loved it.
I think Delaney just liked honking the incredibly annoying horn.
I loved this carousel. The horses were exactly as you would imagine carousel horses to look.
The planes also had incredibly annoying sounds. But apparently they were much fun to ride.
I did have to ride in them once, with Rylee, who was afraid. I barely fit. Then Rylee decided they were fun and rode them 3 more times by herself.
You can't tell, but this slide is almost a straight drop to the skid marks. Rylee thought about it and then noped out of there.
It is hot and she wants a drink.
Callie took off to ride the roller coasters, so that's why there are few photos of her. I caught her on this ride- the red sweater- before she noticed and ducked.
I got her again on the water ride.
Aack! She has spotted me!
And it was back to the bouncy moon.
Look at the height on that jump!
Callie and Rylee had a to of fun here.
Heh heh heh! I love Callie's bounce and Rylee's falling.
One last ride on the planes.
And April snuck a shot of me as I waited.
Back on the cars... last ride!

No comments:
Post a Comment