Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Little of this and that


There are some random photos on my phone that need to be addressed.  So here they are.

Delaney was having a little too much fun with the YouCam app. 

 Super cute blanket I finished.

Yummy 60 Minute Dinner Rolls I made for Mother's Day dinner, which made me think how lucky  I am that my mom taught me how to make them. 

Levi, hoping for some loves. 

And he's not sure about this picture business. 

The small spot of gunk (gum? some kind of solid goo) on the carpet that Housing wanted to charge us to replace the ENTIRE carpet for.  Yeah, I showed them.  I scrubbed it off with a toothbrush using Lemon oil and thieves cleaner.  

Rylee in her eye patch.  She has to patch each day for 2 hours and she has been incredibly diligent about it.  She has several different colors and patterns and it cracks me up when she matches them. 

No comments: