Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Joshua and Far East Drama

 So.... I have mentioned that Joshua was in the Drama Club and acting in the play.  He was also selected to participate in Far East Drama.  What is Far East Drama, you ask?  It is merely the competition of 12 or so teams of DODEA schools in the Asia area who all get together and compete.  This means that Josh spent the week I was in Hong Kong, puttering about Korea and honing his acting skills. He flew out Sunday morning and returned Friday evening.

Why so long?  Well, there were 12 teams and each team presented their plays and monologs.  They were judged on them and awards were presented.  Joshua said they were rather outclassed by the really good schools, but they were not the worst.  He was pleased with the performance and all that he got to do.

Here are the only photos I could scrounge up from his experience.





No comments: