The weather was perfect! The air quality was great and we could see far far away. It was pretty amazing. I had to take selfies from every angle. There was a Bubba Gump Restaurant there at the top so we had dinner there. Then we took the tram back down and hot-footed it over to get to the start of the Women's Conference.
Me at the Temple! Lovin' it!
Hong Kong Temple shot. Be impressed. There was a bunch of construction making it unsightly, so I was delighted to get a good photo.
And there I am!
This is an exciting moment. I am not adventerous, but we managed to find the right bus and we took it. I know, me, on a bus! I did it!
Posing at the wax museum display. Yeah, I'm cool. .... or not!
View from the top.
Just to prove I really did go up there!
And the other side....
Lynnette and I were trying to see if we could recognize the "Stark" building from the Disney Iron Man ride.
And I loved this with the boats.
I'm sad that you can't see that the sign says something about being at the highest point.
This sign is to say "I love you" at the top. I think it is sweet.
Hmmm.... I sure took a lot of photos of myself!
It was just so impressive!
And here is Bubba Gump's restaurant.
On the tram. It only faces up. So when you go down.... you go backwards! Yikes!
It was a good time!

No comments:
Post a Comment