Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, June 10, 2016

Delaney's Kimono Photo Shoot

 Delaney's Girl Scout troop decided to use some of their money to get Kimono pictures done.  They paid for the hair and make up and kimono rental, plus one 8x10 picture.  If we wanted more pictures, we had to buy those ourselves.  Thankfully the studio did not care if we took a bunch of our own pictures of the process.

Delaney had a great time. She got to pick out a kimono to wear.  They did her hair and make up.  She didn't care what they did to her hair, so we said do whatever you want.  I LOVED it!  Liked that they just put a tiny bit of make up on- a little pink eye shadow, some blush and a little lipstick.

Then they took photos and we had to chose our favorite.   I did buy an extra photo or two!  They gave us a small digital copy of the picture and we can go back for the prints in 2 weeks.  It was a really neat, really fun experience.


Getting the hair done.
Hair is finished and you can see the back and the front!

Putting on the kimono.

 All done!

Delaney and the 3 other Girl Scouts who were doing it at the same time.  So cute! 

Posing so I can see the back 

I loved all the intricate little details.  Coin purse tucked into the front, little dangling charms, the fan in the obi, the adorable hair clips.... So neat! 

Getting posed for the photos.

I loved this picture of the front and back. 

And this is her studio photo! Kawaii, as the Japanese would say!  So cute!

No comments: