Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Kintai Fun

 I may have neglected to mention that Miranda and Dan came to visit us!  They did.  And we have been enjoying a whirlwind of activity as I dragged them all over to see all the cool stuff.  On Monday we visited all my favorite thrift stores.  Where was insufficient time to do all we wanted, but it was fun.  I did not take any photos of that part though.  So sad.

On Tuesday I took them to Kintai.  We spent a couple hours there and managed too see things I had not seen before.  It was exhausting and delightful!  I did take pictures!

My adorable sister and her well-matched husband.  Like them a lot!

I know, pictures of them and not me?  


 Me and the Japanese Garden.

Me and Miranda! 

The awesome trail we started on to hike up to the castle.  45 minutes of this was... invigorating! 

Don't we look invigorated?! 

 The spectacular view of the Kintai Bridge from the castle at the top of the mountain.

The Iwakuni Castle

Look!  I did get a shot of me and Miranda at the Castle!

We did take the paved road on the way down! 

A lovely Japanese man offered to take this picture of the 3 of us at the Zen Garden.

No comments: