Rylee had her birthday. I know, I'm way behind. Rylee had high hopes that I would let her skip school that day, because it was her birthday. She told me her teacher said it was okay. I asked the teacher and the teacher said it was up to Rylee's mom if Rylee got to miss school. Um, Rylee's mom said no.
With 3 birthdays in the same month and Rylee and Dan's so close together, I try to do vastly different cakes so we don't get over-caked. I went with an angel food cake with strawberry whipped cream topping. It was not popular with the kids. That worked well for me! (burp)
Despite being disappointed with her cake, Rylee was delighted with her presents. Her sisters were delighted as well, and loved helping her unwrap. It was a successful birthday and my baby is growing up!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment