We had a lovely afternoon with our friends at the beach and I didn't take very many photos at all. Partly because the way the sun was made them all very dark.
Marian swam all over but was disappointed that there was no fun stuff to find at the bottom.
Ryle did overcome her jellyfish fear, but was sad there was no one to swim with her. And then she got cold.
Joshua did not get in the water, but had a marvelous time digging in the sand and making a fairly impressive castle.
Callie had convinced me that we should bring Levi. He did not want to go in the water, but he had fun sniffing lots of stuff.
The tide was the highest I had ever seen it, so the beach was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. But it was still gorgeous.
I was there and I liked it!
And it was a lovely day!







No comments:
Post a Comment